Trinity Road Chapel

Loading

OUR HISTORY

Foundation stone laid by the Rev. C H Spurgeon on June 6th 1877

Members of Trinity Road Chapel have sought to tell others in this area the good news of the Christian message since the neighbourhood was built in the late 19th century. At first we met in Nottingham Road, a few yards from the present building.

The congregation moved to this site in 1877.

Bellevue Road sign
Trinity Road Chapel road sign on the border of SW17 and SW18 postcodes in London