Trinity Road Chapel is an evangelical church in Upper Tooting; close to Wandsworth Common,
Earlsfield, Balham, Battersea and Clapham in South London. We are a friendly and Bible-based Baptist church.
We are an all-age multi-cultural group of people who meet week by week to encourage each other
to be faithful followers of Jesus - the Jesus of the Bible.
We believe that He is the greatest event in history, the true revealer of God, the greatest demonstration
of the love of God for the world. He is alive, that He alone makes sense of life and that He alone can restore
us to friendship with God.
We aim to bring the good news of Jesus Christ to all those in the area surrounding the Church, through clear,
faithful Bible preaching and evangelistic outreach. We seek to minister to the spiritual needs of all generations
and cultures, so that each one can grow in their knowledge of Christ. In addition, we recognise the importance of
worldwide mission, and are committed to support this through training some of our members and sending them out
into the world.
As a church we value:
- the gospel of Jesus Christ, as revealed in the Bible
- clear, accurate Bible preaching
- mission at home and abroad as part of our God-given calling
- faithful commitment to established Biblical truths
- presenting traditional Christian values in an appropriate, contemporary and culturally relevant way
- reaching out to all generations and cultures