church history

Members of Trinity Road Chapel have sought to tell others in this area the good news of the Christian message since the neighbourhood was built in the late 19th century. At first we met in Nottingham Road, a few yards from the present building.

The congregation moved to this site in 1877.

Tooting Common photograph taken by Herry Lawford